Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today

I have cramps. Blah! No worries though. I don't feel anywhere near as bloated as normal! Yes it is my T.O.M!
Anyways, last night was good. Totally ate healthy with lots of veggies and stayed within my points. Ended up with 24 points and I just didnt need anymore. I also didn't eat past 6:30 pm and exercised last night.

Sadly I stayed up too late again. Working out and staying up late makes me feel like hell in the morning these days lol.
I can definitely tell a difference in my body since starting the Jillian Michaels "30 day shred" dvd. I have only done 6 days and not all in a row. Just like last time I did it..my pants are getting bigger and my love handles are getting smaller.
I can see a difference in my arms and even cellulite is fading. I know it is not my imagination because last time I lost 17lbs I was doing the same dvd among other things and firmed up a lot. Clothes got bigger and my cellulite became less and less. It feels great!
It is only 20 minutes but it kicks your butt!! I do that most nights especially when we have late evenings. Tonight I am going to do some extra cardio as well. I have a rebounder and exercise bike and they have always been my way of losing weight in the past and especially after having my daughter. (gained 60lbs from pregnancy!)
It feels good...building muscle, burning fat and eating healthy. It is slowly but surely making a difference! :)

I am only on bottle number two of water today (23.7 oz size) I need to get with it!!! If I don't drink enough water I seriously gain like 2lbs. I just filled my water bottle so I should be good to go. I can finish 2 more of these before 5pm..that is my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment