Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today

Today is going well. I did not get on the scale this morning. Wanted to enjoy that I was at 184 yesterday! Who knows If I will tomorrow? Prob not...but that can change in an instant! :)

So far today I have had my muslce milk protein shake with 1/2 cup of nonfat milk and the rest water. That was 4 points. It keeps me full for a long time! I just had my string cheese snack (target brand is 1 point) so I'm doing good. Definitely past the worst as far as munchies and all that, but I have been eating this way for 2 months now.
OH and I did have a decaf coffee with a tiny bit of creamer. I decided to count that as a point.

I've been doing better at getting to bed at earlier...as in 1030-11pm. It's so much easier to just stay up and get things done, but I realllllly think it has been causing my weight loss to slow down. I also think it is adding stress. I used to go on 5 hours of sleep while working full time and being a single mom. Then I got married and hit 30 and I dont know what happened. Just thinking how my husband and I used to watch Conan at 12am EVERY night is crazy to me haha. I guess that is a sign you are getting older...Either way I am going to do it in shape! :)
Last night as far as sleep I totally failed and went to bed around midnight. I'm soo tired today, but hey at least I am not discouraged about my weight! :)
It feels reallly good to say I've lost 5lbs! On my own! No diet pill (been there done that..dont do it!) No medication..nothing! Now lets keep this up!! :)

I think for lunch I am going to have another protein shake except I'm going to add some ice and frozen (unsweetened berries) as well as a tiny bit of flax seed oil. You can't taste it and it is VERY good for you. It will be like a milkshake!! :) Can't wait.

Ok..I don't have much for today ..for now. Back to work....

OH yeah and I added a weightloss ticker to my page for encouragement! I put the my "first" goal. If I can get there at least by the summer I will be happy!!!!  After that I will only need to lose 10-15 more lbs to be where I was when I was dating my husband and that is a perfect weight for my body!! :) Yippee!!

(I am 5'2 and have been down to 125 before and looked like a skeleton. I always look 20lbs less than I actually weigh so when I go below the 140's I start to look unhealthy. I do have alot of muscle so maybe that is why? Anyways 140 -145 always seems like the perect weight for me!)

1 comment:

  1. First off, love the ticker, but your first goal is WAY too far off! make your FIRST goal 5% of your STARTING body weight - then 10%, then go from there!! At least, that's what I'm doing. But I want that ticker!!! :)

    Aim for the weight you know is healthy FOR YOU - not for anyone else. I think 140s is a good goal.

    I know what you mean about not getting sleep, and munching - my munching is OUT OF CONTROL today! I'm sure it will pass, but right now, today, I'm having a bit of a struggle. Still, I know I WILL get through this!

    ReplyDelete