Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blog tiiiime!

Today is a good day!! Super excited about how things are going. Weighed myself on Tuesday and was up to 186!!! I was soooo bummed...It felt like the last 3 yrs all over again! I knew I had been honest with my points etc and was really discouraged. I decided to keep on and just really make sure I had enough water. Was starting to think maybe I do need to go to a dr again. Even though I feel they never have the answer or never believe you.

So that same night (last night) I decided to get on the scale and it was already back down to 184! I was so excited! I worked out really hard, drank tons of water and the next day it was 183.8.
Today I just had to get on the scale to see how I was doing and it was down to 183.3! Progress...to me that means a lot because in the past it would go up and down up and down.
The best part about being down after yesterday was ...I have been eating super healthy things with my points and last night we went out for pizza. I had one medium/small piece and a side salad with a vinegairette that I barely used. I ended up only having 22 points yesterday without even realizing! I had tons of water and fiber though and to be down a few oz after having a piece of pizza was like a new thing for me!! This feels realllly good!

I was going to update my weight loss ticker, but forgot the password I had for it haha. So I made a new one starting today with a smaller goal. It is more realistic for a first goal and I feel like I can do this!! Yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment