Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feeling Grrreeat today!!!

Got up today and decided to check the scale. I know you shouldn't do that every day, but with all the let down I have had I kinda want to check in the mornings for now. I haven't done it EVERY morning, but just here and there to see how things are going.

I want to know if maybe something I ate is not good..maybe all the fiber helped move things along...maybe I retained water...I want to get this right!

Anyways. I have been at 185 for a few days now and this morning I was at 184!! I am so excited!! :) It encourages me to keep on going. To be smart and drink lots of water! It feels sooo good! I am very hopeful, but also scared to get too excited because of the past. If I make it to 179 I will KNOW this is actually happening.
I started at 189, but didnt bring in the ww point system until I was at 187 because I just wasn't seeing a consistent loss. So...so far I have lost 5 lbs total!!

It is also the days before my time of the month and I have ZERO pms. I am the PMS queen! I'm talking cramps like labor pains, ovarian cycts, a chest that is so sore I cannot walk down the hall or get dressed without hurting, being super irritable, headaches, MAJOR bloating..you name it!  the only other time in my life I have been able to get rid of my horrible PMS was the last time I got really healthy by doing weight watchers and cutting out caffeine. (I do drink a bit of green tea) I am in shock that I feel so good. Also very excited that things are coming together finally.

It all started about 6 months before I got married when I got on birth control for the first time and everything in my system just went crazy. Besides major weight gain (my body thought I was pregnant) I was miserable and having all kinds of horrible symtoms that quit after getting rid of it. However my hormones etc have not been the same since. Doctors cannot find a thing wrong..not thyroid..nothing. Whatever!

Anyways...today is a great day. I think this is finally some progress and the no pms thing just makes me even more excited!!! Maybe I will be in shape when my family visits this summer? That is my first goal!!! :) Maybe I will be the skinny sister again!?

1 comment:

  1. Super, SUPER happy for you! You're doing SO well, and I'm amazed/excited that after stalling out, WW has helped kick the loss back into gear. 3lbs since you started WW is amazing! You're totally doing fantastic - you're a great inspiration to me, on day TWO. lol.

    ReplyDelete