Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 1...of blogging that is!

So far I am doing well on this weight watchers journey. :D I am going by the old point system but making sure to get high fiber, high protein and not too many carbs. I have already cut out the junk (i.e. most sugars, bad carbs/flours, bad starches, refined crap etc.) I am drinking close to 100 oz of water a day. No coffee and green tea on occasion.

I have been eating really healthy and exercising but not seeing a change for ahwile now. I used to lose weight no problem...that hasn't been the case since I turned 30. It has really been a struggle. I am hopefull the point system will help me see a change! I used the old ww point system a few years back and it worked.

Today I have been doing it for 6 days now. (since 3/23/11)
I have gone from 187 down to 185.

In the past 3 yrs I have watched in frustration as the scale goes up and down without an explanation. I have always been one that has to work hard to lose weight. I know what it takes. For some reason things just aren't happening like they used to, but I am not going to give up!!

Anyways, besides the 2lbs I have seen changes in my body from the exercising that I do. I know this is going to work!!

More later....

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do it - WE can do it! You've been working so hard, I really think now that you're switched over to the WW thing, it may be the "boost" your body needs. I'm glad you've lost 2 so far, that's fantastic! My first weigh-in is tonight, I'll probably blog again tonight, after the meeting, though I'd have to do it on my cell phone, so . . .I dunno.

    ReplyDelete