Monday, April 18, 2011

Progress

Super excited! I was still hovering around 183 this weekend. Have not seen anything lower so far. Been trying to drink tons of water and that seems to be working. I'm talking 100oz a day and reallllly trying to make it to that every day. I was way better at doing that this weekend. Usually I dont drink as much water on the weekends. So anyways this time I did. OH and I also lowered my points to 22. I just havent been seeing the results like I should and I thought I would give it a try. Last time I did weight watchers I lost weight and only did 22 points. That was like 6yrs ago, but I thought I'd give it a try.
Soooo I got on the scale on Sunday and I was super hopeful that it would be down to 182...but...even better..it was 181.6 !!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Finally! Real progress!!! That felt sooo good. I totally bypassed 182! It's about time! I am soooo happy!!!

I didn't want to get on the scale today. I made oatmeal cookies for the fam last night. I don't do alot of baking because of this, but I think I nibbled on too much dough...ok I DID nibble on too much dough. I am going to eat super healthy and light today, tons of water and for sure work out tonight!

So yeah, the 22 points seem to be working for me. I am able to eat enough and feel satisfied. It helps me not have extra points to eat later in the evening. I just drink water instead. Drinking the water definitely helps you feel less hungry too. With less points I choose healthier items as well. I already eat super healthy, but it just helps when you are tempted here and there because you have less points to go around.

Ok I better get to work, but I am sooooo happy!!! I am almost to the 170's!!! Maybe I will make my goal by the time Summer is here...which isn't until like July in WA!! 2.5 months to go!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment